The current comment panel accessed from the header is narrow, and functionality is limited. Sometimes we want to find a specific comment, and it's not very easy to do. If it's not a recent comment, it requires lots of scrolling and manual scanning.
It would be helpful to add some refinement features (search, filter, sort) to the comment panel to make it easier to manage and find comments.
- Search input: Only shows comments that contain character matches from the search query.
- Filter by user: Only shows comments written by a specified user.
- Filter by page: Only shows comments on a specified page.
- Filter by date: Only show comments created in the last day, week, or month.
- Sort by user, page, last modified, creation date.