Any updates on this issue? I can add SVGs as 'preview' (?) just by drag&drop SVG to a canvas and then I can see the content but can't download.
Can you help? My goal is, to have downloadable SVG assets with previews, so you can see what you're downloading.
I can add SVGs as downloadable assets, but then there is no preview. I could add that manually but that makes whole thing ridiculously labourious:
- Export all icons as SVGs from Figma
- Save them as SVG 1.1 in external tool (unfortunally necessary for our framework)
- Drag&drop them in downloadables snippet
- Export all icons as PNGs from Figma
- Manually upload appropriate PNG to a particular SVG downloadable element