After investigating this further with our engineers, it seems like the main underlying issue, in this case, was due to a re-sync from Figma occurring and then a new release was created after. The sync from Figma caused some of the IDs in our database to change, which broke some of the styleguide release logic, so our system assumed there were no annotations and hence they were lost. This led to the problem occurring again when you re-synced and re-released.
We have now restored all of the annotations on the two affected pages across all affected versions:
In addition, we've tested this on our end and annotations are now showing as expected, so the problem should now be permanently fixed. We also tested creating a release on your styleguide and the annotations are copied across correctly on the pages.
Once again, we're sorry this issue has happened again and if you do have any questions please feel free to reach back out to us.